June is Alzheimer's Awareness Month which means BOOK SALE!

In honor of Alzheimer's and Brain Awareness Month, I'm once again teaming up with AlzAuthors to celebrate by holding a book sale.
The paperback version of The Blue Velvet Drape: Dealing with Dementia will be on sale from June 15-22 for more than 20% off, and the eBook version will be 50% off!
You can find my book in either version by clicking the Amazon link below, or find through the bookstore tab at AlzAuthors.com.
In addition to my book please consider looking through the other beautiful books in the AlzAuthors.com bookstore.

Amazon link to purchase:  The Blue Velvet Drape: Dealing with Dementia
If my book was helpful for you I would love to know your opinion by leaving a review on my Amazon page.

#AlzAuthors #ENDALZ #HilarityforCharity #HFC 

Comments