June is Alzheimer's Awareness Month!


Hello readers and caregivers. 
Did you know that June is Alzheimer’s and Brain Awareness Month?  I am (along with AlzAuthors) recognizing this effort by putting on a book sale. 
At the Amazon website my paperback book will be on sale from June 21-27 for a more than 20% discount of $10.95 (a $3 savings). The ebook version will be half price at $2.99! 
To order my book in either version please click the Amazon link below or through the “bookstore” at AlzAuthors.com. In addition to my book please consider looking through the other beautiful books in the AlzAuthors.com bookstore.  
AMAZON:  
The Blue Velvet Drape: Dealing with Dementia: Her Daughter's Journal https://www.amazon.com/…/1520535767/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_ip…
Please share the news of June being Alzheimer's Awareness Month! Feel free to share this post or make your own.  A review of my book and all books on Amazon is always appreciated. 

#EndAlz #dementiacare #AlzAuthors

Comments