Sweet Dream

I finally had a dream about Mom Sunday night going into Monday morning (10/14/12), my first since she died. I don't remember much about the dream other than we were in the house on Carolina Avenue although it was no longer my parents house. Mom walked up the hallway into the living room and I had to tell her that she had died. She seemed surprised to hear that she had passed but was not sad about it.

In my dream Mom did not have dementia, she was at her normal weight, seemed very healthy, she was wearing khaki shorts and a printed polo-type short sleeved shirt along with a beautiful smile on her face.
I hope this was her way of letting me know that she was okay and in a good place. I choose to believe this.

Mom, I miss you so much. Not a day goes by that I don't think about you.

(Mom looked just like this in my dream except she was dressed as described above)

Comments