Tribute's to Mom, not her dementia

Hi everyone!
I have been writing in this blog since 2007. So far it has mostly been my own thoughts on dealing with her dementia, my sadness for her mental decline and for my father who has stuck by her side nomatter what.
Now, I've decided to branch out to my other family members and Mom's friends since all of us are affected in one way or another. I think her friends are just as important to her and her memory.
So, I'm asking all of you a huge favor. Any of you reading this blog who knew Mom before dementia or even after her dementia diagnosis, would you please write one (or more) of your favorite memories about Mom and email it to me (email address is below)? I'd love to insert these into my blog. I'm wanting to go a new direction and focus more on Mom than on her dementia, even though the dementia is the main focus. Feel free to include any of your favorite pictures, they can be inserted as well.

The two posts below are tribute's to Mom from Mom's "favorite" neice and a dear friend of Mom's.
Thanks so much, this means a lot to me.
Love, Anne B.
balcom@insightbb.com

Comments